Doggone Vacations & Daycare
Located in North Central Austin
©2012, Doggone Vacations & Daycare LLC
All Rights Reserved.
Please contact us with your specific requests, and we will prepare a free estimate.
- Free meet-and-greet at your request
- Clean, air-conditioned accommodations
- Large, grassy, fenced play space
- Frequent, supervised play and walk time
- Plenty of safe, clean toys
- Acceptance of any size and any breed of well-behaved dogs with up-to-date vaccinations
- Pick-up and drop-off services
- Administration of oral medications
- Records of up-to-date rabies, parvo/distemper, and bordatella (a.k.a kennel cough) vaccinations
- Information about your dog's schedule, preferences, and personality. We'll send you a little questionnaire to help with this.
- Enough food and medications for the stay
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will my dog be confined?
Well, sometimes. Your dog will be in a crate indoors at night, but never longer than 8 hours. Our schedules allow almost constant companionship for your dog, so they will rarely be crated during the day.
Boarding Rates per Night:
First Dog: $35.00
Second Dog: $30.00
Third Dog: $30.00
First Dog: $25.00
Second Dog: $20.00
Third Dog: $20.00
Giving oral medication (per dose): $5.00
Pick-up/Drop-off up to 5 miles: $20.00
Pick-up/Drop-off - 5.1 to 10 miles: $30.00
2. Will my dog be left alone outside?
Never! Outside time is always supervised, and your dog will never be confined or tethered outside.
3. What if there is a medical emergency?
Should the unexpected happen, we are within 2 miles of a 24-hour emergency veterinary clinic.
4. How much exercise will my dog get?
This largely depends on your dog. They will get the appropriate amount of walking and free play for their age and condition. Your dog and your insight will be our best guides to the type, frequency, and duration.
5. Do you accept puppies?
Sure, with three conditions. First, they need to have their first, full sets of vaccinations. Second, they need to be fairly reliably housetrained. Third, they need to be old enough to sleep through the night without a trip outside.
For reviews, calendar & booking: